We are a Detroit based social media marketing firm. We understand digital communication strategy and employ it to the benefit of our clients — small businesses, mid-size businesses and nonprofit organizations throughout the State of Michigan and the Midwest. The social media tools we exploit are not limited to Facebook and Twitter. There are hundreds of social networks and web tools out there that allow us to to reach the right audience and bring your business success. We will identify your goals and help you expand your brand and grow your online influence.
SEO: Your company’s website needs to be found quickly on the Web. It is critical that your business ranks high in search engines and turns visitors into leads and customers. As a Detroit-based SEO company, we will help your company’s brand remain relevant and at the top of search pages. We’ll get you ranked high on all three major search engines — Google, Yahoo and Bing — so your potential customers get your contact information quickly and will become viable leads. We have succeeded where other Michigan SEO firms have failed. As SEO experts in Detroit, we stay informed of the frequent algorithm changes with Google so that we’re at the top of our game to get you to the top of search.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create, share, and/or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks. Some of the main social networks are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Lockerdome, Foursquare, YouTube and Vimeo accounts.
Social media is about conversations, community, connecting with the audience and building relationships. It is not just a broadcast channel or a sales and marketing tool.
Authenticity, honesty and open dialogue are key. Social media not only allows you to hear what people say about you, but enables you to respond. Listen first, speak second.
Be compelling, useful, relevant and engaging. Don’t be afraid to try new things, but think through your efforts before kicking them off.
Popular Social Media Tools and Platforms:
- Blogs: A platform for casual dialogue and discussions on a specific topic or opinion.
- Facebook: The world’s largest social network, with more than 1.3 billion people using the site (as of June 2014). Users create a personal profile, add other users as friends, and exchange messages, including status updates. Brands create pages and Facebook users can “like” brands’ pages.
- Twitter: A social networking/micro-blogging platform that allows groups and individuals to stay connected through the exchange of short status messages (140 character limit).
- YouTube & Vimeo: Video hosting and watching websites. The 2012 Noel-Levitz E-Expectations report found that 62 percent of high school juniors and seniors watch YouTube videos at least once a week.
- Flickr: An image and video hosting website and online community. Photos can be shared on Facebook and Twitter and other social networking sites.
- Instagram: A free photo and video sharing app that allows users to apply digital filters, frames and special effects to their photos and then share them on a variety of social networking sites.
- LinkedIn Groups: A place where groups of professionals with similar areas of interest can share and participate in a conversations happening in their fields.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Overview:
- SEO Web Design
- Social Media / Branding
- Internet Marketing Services
- SEO Services
- Innovative Keyword Research
- Pageview Tracking and Analysis
- Detailed Keyword Search Tools
- SEO Reporting Dashboard
- Web Marketing Analytics
- On and Off Page Optimization
- Quality SEO Tracking
- Keyword Identification
- Keyword Optimization
- Google Algorithm Research
Interactive Media and Social Marketing:
- Web Site Content
- Multimedia Sales Presentations
- Electronic Public Relations
- Podcasting and Vcasting
- Social Networking
- Virtual Worlds
- Web Site Promotions
- Interactive Marketing Programs
- Social Networking – including:
- Blogs – Original Content and Blogging for SEO Success